Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got bello his new bed and was thinking most of you have to have some great beds or if not you can show where ever your dogs sleeps! So show your pics in this BED THREAD!!!!!!!!!

Here is 1 of Bello's new bed

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Blurry, but this is my favorite picture of Marge on "her" section of the couch. She loks so brown here.

On her now-retired bathmat.. it had to be replaced

Cute thread idea! :)

·
Registered
926 Posts
We were dog sitting for for our friends for a few weeks, and Simba decided this bed was a good option.

Here she is again - bringing Quinn along for the sleep.

:D Sorry JCD my boys don't have doggie beds - i keep thinking about getting them one, but I would have to buy 2 and that's pricey (maybe I will start with one and see if they like it). Right now they love their blankie (and my bed).

Quinn's favourite place to sleep..unfortunately this chair has since been ditched. He's not happy

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
The family we bought the house from left their couch. So I had it cleaned and turned it over to the dogs.

Mia, the Comedian:

Cara:

B'asia, in her normal sleeping position:

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
This is Nubs favorite bed, but he only gets to sleep on it when I'm not going to bed for the night (someone is a bed hog and my back hurts if he sleeps with me)

This is where he has to sleep... Still a good deal if you ask me!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Cherokee's bed for the day time. He sleeps in a crate at night.

This is NOT Cherokee's bed, it's mine :D

Looking at these two pictures makes it completely obvious how my cat loves to torment my dog LOL.

This is his outside bed.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
The dogs sleep in their crates at night. But during the daytime.....

do lawn chairs count as bed when it is used as one? :D

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love all these pics guys!!!!!!!!!!

Now all the rest of you with cute, funny, or odd BED pics.....come on!!!!! POST THEM FOR ALL TO SEE:D

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I have way too many of these...

Baby J.C. stealing his big sister's bed.

Sleeping together.

Blurry one of J.C. and Callie.

J.C. and his old favorite "bed". He slept with her like that up until the night before she passed away.

(Sorry, some are so blurry, I took them with my camera phone)

·
Registered
966 Posts
Mudra, that's a great picture!
Here, I photoshopped it for you so it would have better levels.

Sorry if this is out of line. I'm kind of addicted to photoshopping, so whenever I see a great picture like that, that just needs something easy done to it, it's like it's calling my name.... :eek:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow great pics!!!!! There is just something about a tired sleeping dog and there personal little comfy spot that they call their own!

Keep the fun and cute pics coming!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts