Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been really MIA from here for a while now... but just to update, Lyra did really well at her first shows last weekend! We were entered in 4 shows over a 3 day period.. and Lyra managed to win 1 Best Puppy in Group (Woohoo!!), 1 BOB, 2 Reserve BOBs, and 3 Bitch CCs.

So proud of my girl! She did so much better than we had expected. Here are some pictures from the shows:

Some bitches that Lyra beat.

Best puppy in show line up.

And here's a picture of Lyra being proud of her wins:

And so Cadence's doesn't feel left out!

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Congratulations, she looks great in those photos

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Congratulations! That is great!!!! :)

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Congratulations!!! She looks so happy. :)

·
Registered
7,435 Posts
I "liked" your Facebook photos, but I don't know if I commented -- I'm very impressed by you and Lyra! That's an impressive haul for your first shows. I know you worked really hard (and she's a lovely dog), so it's nice to see that recognized. :)

Also, "Some bitches that Lyra beat" makes her sound like a badass. ;)

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone!! I'm so proud of my girl :D She was such a little trouper and was a real Cavalier through and through--always wagging her tail, always happy, and with an outgoing attitude. So happy that she had the BEST attitude throughout the shows--she usually doesn't like strangers very much, so I was very surprised at how well she did. (Perhaps she only dislikes strangers when they come to our home, lol)

I "liked" your Facebook photos, but I don't know if I commented -- I'm very impressed by you and Lyra! That's an impressive haul for your first shows. I know you worked really hard (and she's a lovely dog), so it's nice to see that recognized. :)

Also, "Some bitches that Lyra beat" makes her sound like a badass. ;)
Thanks so much! Yes, we did work very hard--in fact, she was the most well-trained Cavalier in the ring. Very impressive for her first shows! Her concentration was just STELLAR. The only time she got distracted was during the best puppy in show judging when a Golden was standing in front of us--she kept wanting to go up to him and play. For some reason she LOVES Goldens, lol.

Oh, haha! Now looking back at that sentence... it does make her sound like a badass! LOL.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lol, I did make it sound like she went and beat em up didn't I??

Thanks everyone! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts