Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Flash's father was a Rottweiler and her mother was a Puggle (pug/beagle):

I looked up all 3 breed characteristics and came up with the following:

from her father the Rottweiler, she is bold, headstrong, a little wary of strangers, loves cold weather, needs minimal coat care, and of course her coloring.

from her mother the Puggle, pug characteristics would be her clownishness, snoring, demanding attention, her tail, stubbornness, and a tendency toward being overweight and beagle characteristics would be her nose and her love of sniffing and trailing especially her "selective deafness" when called, her love of digging, her incredible tolerance with children, once again her tendency toward being overweight, her size and lets not forget the baying.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Jackson is not 100% known since no papers or anything, but bottom line, he's either a Yorkie or a Silky. Nothing else is in there, atleast most likely not. So I'm not posting pics of him lol.

My moms dog who passed away last year was a cockapoo. Cocker Spaniel/Poodle.

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
this is brom. he is supposed to be gsd x with gsd/husky :)

i forgot to add in a little description of his personality :) he is super intense and focused dog. but, he does get silly and goofy and he is very playful. he is smart as a whip and can be super stubborn at times. we had a stand off last weekend when i told him to sit before i opened the door and he REFUSED. i waited him out and eventually about 5 minutes later he sat. brat! :p haha! i love him to bits.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Bruiser is Shih Tzu / Bichon. He is a very head strong boy, and always tests the boundaries! But is an absolute love, and gets along with everyone (people, dogs, cats).

Dakota is Bullmastiff (mom) / Rotti/Lab (dad). So far she's all puppy!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
It's nice seeing everyone's mutts. =)

I have no idea what my mutt is, so I'm a little jealous of all of you who do know or who have a good idea.

·
Registered
22 Posts
This is Sasha, the 11 year old Sheltie - Pekingese mix! You can definitely see that they meet in the middle in almost every way lol .. o and she's shaven, she usually has much longer hair that's brown.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Max raised her, he played surrogate mommy to her, plus she was raised with a high content wolfdog puppy. I think she believes she's a wolfdog, lol

Cleaning baby loki

·
Registered
620 Posts
Here is Lexi. We think she is some kind of JRT b/c of the markings and non-soft coat. Then I'm thinking she has some type of sight hound in there because of her leggy-ness and incredible speed. She also has the hound eyes.

·
Registered
284 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
This is Gracie:

She is a husky/gsd (?) and something...she is on the small side for being just those two breeds.

From what I have read, she favors the husky personality...stubborn, smart and stubborn (oh, did I say that twice?)

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Miss Mina, a lab/australian shepherd.

And Upendi Sue, a gsd/husky mix.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I will just go on record to say that Cindy has the coolest pack in the world. Wolfdogs and a fox.... I am jealous... stupid DC/Maryland Laws.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts