Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is a video my friend captured few months ago.

This is me and my dog Astra - she's a golden retriever. though, I'm not sure she's Pure since I got no documents and her fur looks different that most golden's, but whatevah she's my big golden ! :D

She is 2years old, she has some issues of anxious behavior when she meet new people/objects especially outside. She might been traumatized before I took her, when I first picked her up she peed on me ^_^ because she was scared (not excited).

Anyway, she is way better than she used to be - I am trying to be her 'leader' every given day and always been working on improving myself and most important - be aware of my condition in the moment. :)))

Best Regards,
Boris.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Cute vid! She looks like a pure Golden to me. I am by no means an expert though.

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
She is pretty!

I'm pretty sure she's a pure Golden. There are several different lines of Goldens. In the US, you have show lines and field lines. The show lines are lighter with longer feathering, the field lines are darker with shorter feathering. Then there are English Goldens, who have much lighter fur and very different looking faces.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you guys, it is very warming to hear such adorable compliments toward my precious dog : )))))

If this is nice and people like to see this kind or any kind of videos featuring my dog I will upload more :)

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Very pretty dog! I must also echo that she appears to be purebred Golden Retriever. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts