Discussion Starter #1
Heres Dylan on holiday where he "learnt" to swim

First few weeks of owning Teal, he made sure we had an understanding

With a small Dylan

And Old Will doing what Labs "just know"

·
Registered
472 Posts
I don't have any pictures of Coco muddy - she's not a lake/river/stream kind of dog. I do, however, have pictures I took of her when she was desperate to get into the bathtub with me. I think she saw it as a large water bowl (and she likes to splash in water bowls).

Before, desperate to get into the bathtub:

And this is after she fell in the bathtub:

Needless to say, my bathroom floor was like a lake/river/stream after she jumped out.

·
Registered
472 Posts
The puppy is adorable, but I have to say...you have a very pretty bathroom too :p
Haha, thanks. The house is new build. I bought it off the developer's "inventory" from a sale that didn't go through and I was lucky that the folks who originally had the house built upgraded the master bathroom.

BTW, now that Coco has figured out she can jump onto the bathtub rim, she now does it daily. It's her new favorite sleeping spot. What a crazy puppy.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Not muddy, but here are a couple photos from the dog beach this past summer, where the seaweed was pretty muddy looking and gross:

She's on the far left:

Far left again, and the white one in the front is my parents' dog:

My favorite Buffy/water photo (from the previous summer - her first time around that sprinkler):

And, one more:

She pretty much looks the same, wet or dry though.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Folly Beach, SC last spring:

Slickrock Creek Trail (TN/NC border in the Great Smoky Mountains), October 2011. She's wearing a vest because it was hunting season.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
wet, muddy puppies? i could give you PLENTY of those....i think my crew is half piggy :D....but, the best ones are Tir when she was 5 mo old

and the best!!!!!

luckily, she got more dignified as she grew up....

·
Registered
357 Posts
Eppy's first day at the beach. Rolling brought on by a dead fish. Can a dog get any happier than this?

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I don't have any muddy pics, but I have a dirt-digging-happiness pic:

And a chillin'-in-the-pool pic (taken when she was about 5 months old):

(Both are Kimma :))

·
Registered
11,145 Posts
Pip is the only one who truly LOVES water in this house...

Squash likes to splash in it sometimes...

And he's not really wet in this picture but I like it and he's near water...

·
Registered
7,435 Posts
Crystal is not happy when she gets muddy, haha:

My brother's dog:

My previous dog, Scout:

Casper will go near the water, but he's not a swimmer.

·
Registered
472 Posts
This thread is awesome! I love these pictures!

Kind of makes me wish Coco was more of a water dog and not just a bathtub/water bowl dog. She actually dislikes sprinklers, too.

However, if there was a mud pit I think she would have a blast rolling in it. No beach near here either, but I think she would really love digging in the sand. She's not averse to getting dirty AT ALL.

·
Registered
943 Posts
I have a few, Thumper hasn't really been exposed to a lot of water except for the river at the dog park we frequent in the city, it was his first time in water.

Cash is warming up to water a little more each year, before he hated it. Then suddenly he didn't mind it so much.

dogpark1.jpg bowriver).jpg summer2010).jpg summer20102.jpg mencashbowriver.jpg cash2.jpg

1 - 20 of 27 Posts