Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Should've been "Leroy Brown" ...

629 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Abbylynn 
#1 · (Edited)
..........."The baddest man in the whole d@$#% town!" . Lol! ... should have been Eddee's name!

I purchased a brand new 2012 "collectors" stuffed Poodle Pup that looks like Leeo as a memorandum ... It just came in the mail today ... and put it way up high on my printer on a desk .... and Eddee jumped up onto the printer ... before I knew it he was tearing the nose off of it! Uuuuggh!!!!

Then while I was trying to fix the Poodle ... he stole the Cairn stuffie! Help!

What to do with a jumping bean!!!? .... before he and I go 'round and 'round! Lol! Humorous in a way ... but not.

The poor nose is just stuck back inside it's face until I can glue it. :(

See less See more
#2 ·
Oh no!

I would think it was funny if it wasnt your memorial for little leeo. My Ziva hoards stuffed toys...about the only thing she will stand her ground and fight for. But, she loves her stuffies, Zoey just eats them then stares at the aftermath, like she cant figure out what happened, lol.

#3 ·
Okay ... LOL.... I had to laugh. I have a great visual imagination. So I played it over in my head and laughed out loud.
I am not sure what you can do with the jumping bean.. cept love his little face!!!! ;) hahaha

It is a nice sentiment for your lovely Leeo :)

#5 ·
I admit ... I laughed after about two hours of moaning and groaning and being angry with him. :D

I had Dad build me wall shelves for my Breyers horse collection ... After today ... I have already asked him to do the same for my Stuffies. I only have a few. But ... I worry about Leeo's ashes! I definitely would S&#@ if he knocked that down and ate them! ........ That would be just morbid! Lol! :D

#6 ·
Good thing you got a laugh - doggies just don't get the sentimental stuff, ya know?

Maybe a curio cabinet of some sort would be good so they are protected behind glass....you can usually find some decent ones at yard sales or furniture warehouses. Or a shelving unit with plexi glass in front.

Oh, and thanks for sticking that song in my head - "Badder than old King Kong...meaner than a junk yard dog <ba dump ba dump ba dump>" heeheehee

#7 · (Edited)
Lol! Yes ... I will ask him to add plexiglass! :D Good idea! Thanks .... Actually it is a great way to keep the dust mites off the stuffies.

Lol! That song was the first thing that came to mind while I was saying "Bad! Bad! ........" Lol!

I love Eddee ... but he is such a mischievous little bean! Lol!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.