Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Buy a cheap waterproof sheet if youre really worried about him peeing the bed..
It does take a while to get used to a new dog of any kind you have to learn their language the motions they use for telling you they are unwell need to go out ect.. So the advice to treat him as a puppy and allow him outside often praising like mad and getting that routine established is good advice..

Accidents will happen but it shouldnt be a deal breaker. Objects can always be replaced a life cant..
o_Oits not going to happen because of the distance we live very far from each other an interstate drive but thanks any way
another question has any one had success wit a dog trainer tat would break the marking habit to rid of the diaper??

·
Registered
2 Posts
I & wife seniors have a chance to own a small 8 pound beautiful Chihuahua and Terrier mix however hes got a pee diaper for Speed Test marking around the house also likes to sleep with owner in bed and is living with a larger tame Rottweiler female and we love him so much when I visited my relatives and another short note another- has any one had success with a dog trainer that would break the marking habit to rid of the diaper? should we take him with the diaper situation or not .:cautious:
Having to use them daily now for the old lady Pug with some health issues.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts