Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it may seem silly, but as a first time dog owner and a teenager, i'm just curious. Stella usually sleeps on her back just like a human would, ive never noticed another dog do this.Is it something I should worry about? Or just how she prefers to sleep?

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
My dog usually sleeps in my bed but has recently been kicked out, so I was worried how she'd take to a dog bed. (She sleeps in a folded up blanket in the living room, so this was for the bedroom.) She loves this bed. I am buying another to replace her "bed" in the living room.

My dog is a toy fox terrier, and this bed was more than enough room for her.

Thanks! Stella has a bed similar to that, but bigger in her crate, she likes the sides because its like a pillow for her..silly pup

My dog also used to sleep like that during her first 8 months, then she totally changed her sleeping position. Now she sleeps ll curled up like a cat :)
Hmm maybe Stella will change as well.....shes 3months now.

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
My oldest dog is 6.5yrs and sleeps like that alot. We call it "lettin it all hang out"

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Potsie sleeps like this when with me on the couch. I guess he feels secure enough to do this when with me!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
While we're at it :) 387724_288773657826209_839512885_n.jpg
Indie sleeps like this, this pic was just after she had woken up. I wanted to get one of her sleeping but she snapped me hehe.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Nay, it's just the way some dogs sleep. My female mix and my male pom sleep like that. My mom's yorkie sleeps like that too.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Blu Boy and Eddee sleep like this all the time. Blu Boy is 6 years old in about a month and Eddee is just a year old. Both of them have longish backs ... I often wondered if it makes their back feel better? :D

·
Registered
933 Posts
My Bambi is almost 4 yrs old and 120ish pounds. She has slept in many postions similar to this since the day she came home.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts