Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,443 Posts
Trying, in vain, to find a urinal.

Most guys can probably relate. You're out having a few drinks at a bar you haven't been to before. You walk into the restroom and wonder, "Hey! Where are the urinals? And what's all the screaming about?"

Either that or there was line in the men's room.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Trying, in vain, to find a urinal.

Most guys can probably relate. You're out having a few drinks at a bar you haven't been to before. You walk into the restroom and wonder, "Hey! Where are the urinals? And what's all the screaming about?"

Either that or there was line in the men's room.
Lines at the MENS ROOM? I didn't think mens rooms got lines. I thought that was a womans only phenomenon.

Webster my sweet little confused friend, you might be neutered but you are still a boy. ;) :)

·
Registered
926 Posts
Hmmm, first the purse, now the ladies washroom. Pretty obvious to me (cough)... pink collar is in order. Either that or he's a big perv. :D

(you seriously have some funny shots of your dogs)

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pretty obvious to me (cough)... pink collar is in order. Either that or he's a big perv. :D
Well I decided to test your theory...I didn't have a pink collar, but I did have a purple one of Kim's so I resized it and added a pink and purple kerchief for good measure.

I don't think he liked it...

(Does this make him a perv? :confused:)

:p

·
Registered
926 Posts
Well I decided to test your theory...I didn't have a pink collar, but I did have a purple one of Kim's so I resized it and added a pink and purple kerchief for good measure.

(Does this make him a perv? :confused:)

:p
Most would think he is hiding in that picture. Looks like a "Peeping Tom" in that shot. :p

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It wasn't his fault. They need to put those signs about 10 inches off the floor.
Hm that is a good point lol

Most would think he is hiding in that picture. Looks like a "Peeping Tom" Perv in that shot. :p
Hm...I was going for the 'hiding in shame' thing...didn't expect it to be turned into an example of his voyeurism, lol...

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
C'mon now Shaina, this is a clear cut case of identity crisis! Obviously with the head male member of the household unavailable for guidance these last few weeks poor Web has gotten confused, cut him some slack will ya LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts