Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked to a breeder back in Mid-July, I’ve talked and met this breeder before been on her waitlist since about April. I was updating her on some info, and she said she has a litter due in August and she’ll keep me updated if all goes well.

I haven’t heard from her since. I’m not too worried about it, she’s older so I’m thinking she might have forgotten to update me since the puppies are most definitely born by now. But i am getting a bit anxious/impatient, so should I reach out to her now or wait another week?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just wanted to thank you all! I contacted the breeder after seeing your replies and the litter was born! They turned two weeks old yesterday, she sent a picture and a video. I'm absolutely in love with the pups. Now, I'm just waiting for confirmation that one of the puppies is mine.

I'm planning on calling on Friday if she doesn't email back by then. She emailed on Thursday with the update, so I'm figuring that just over a week is an okay amount of time to wait... right?

·
Registered
549 Posts
I would guess that she will let you know if one of them is yours. The not knowing is killer though. I'd email her right now asking when you will know if one of the pups is yours.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts