Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Heh heh... so cute... it cracks me up that my puppies stalk their "prey" (bones, toys, a stray leaf blowing in the wind, whatever suits their fancy) before settling down with it too... aren't doggies wonderful??

·
Registered
9,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heh heh... so cute... it cracks me up that my puppies stalk their "prey" (bones, toys, a stray leaf blowing in the wind, whatever suits their fancy) before settling down with it too... aren't doggies wonderful??
yes...I could watch her toss and stalk her toys around for hours...she does little play bows and even challenge postures at them..

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
I guess I didn't realize she was gone. I remember you had a wreck and she was in it, right? Has she been gone since then?

·
Registered
9,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I guess I didn't realize she was gone. I remember you had a wreck and she was in it, right? Has she been gone since then?

she has been basically on the doggie equivalent of bedrest for a long time...her fur grew back and all the stitches came out and now she is her old self again instead of invalid dog. She hammed it up though..''hold my food and cut little pieces off for me'' ''Help me get to the puppy pads so I can go in the house'' and so on...she milked the 'aww poor baby'' situation for all it was worth lol...

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
he is a beauty zim. i didn't know you had an accident. i am sorry but it looks like all is fine correct?:eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts