·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Done!

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
I have decided I need to get rid of what I have and get more interesting animals...NOT. :eek:

Mine do nothing...in the back yard, all they do is eat the tasty weeds/clover. At the park, Butch walks around the fence, peeing (don't think anyone wants to see pictures of him doing THAT). Roxxy is practically glued to my leg. And then there's Mortimer who is such a fuddy duddy...geez. So, it's time to get some new ones who will make very interesting subjects.

Laurelin, on the other hand, has these zoomy butterflies that never stand still. Even when wet, they are so cute. And I just plunked down a wad of cash so I could get really good pictures...of what...lumps of wood laying around on the bed!

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have decided I need to get rid of what I have and get more interesting animals...NOT. :eek:

Mine do nothing...in the back yard, all they do is eat the tasty weeds/clover. At the park, Butch walks around the fence, peeing (don't think anyone wants to see pictures of him doing THAT). Roxxy is practically glued to my leg. And then there's Mortimer who is such a fuddy duddy...geez. So, it's time to get some new ones who will make very interesting subjects.

Laurelin, on the other hand, has these zoomy butterflies that never stand still. Even when wet, they are so cute. And I just plunked down a wad of cash so I could get really good pictures...of what...lumps of wood laying around on the bed!
They really do sleep most the time! ;) They're either all asleep or all running around acting like goofs. It is never boring here, though.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Alright, I have always said that if I ever get a small breed it would be a Shih Tzu but I have to say, seeing all of your Papillons makes me think.... Maybe. :) Love the pictures Laurelin.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts