Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't had any pics of the group in a while, especially Kim, so I pulled out the camera today. Mira is on a long line because she's in heat and I don't have a fence yet.

ShaiCrew, neatly arranged in forum signature order for your ease of identification...lol

Zoom!

Webster watches the girls' antics from a safe perch

In which the girls contort in very strange ways while maintaining Calm Face. Except for the tongue.

Wait! What's that!? Webster made a break for it! He's about to step onto the driveway, a clear violation of Dog Rules Section 4.16b: The resident dogs shall under no circumstances trespass outside their lawful territory, defined as the area within the Driveway, the House, the Tree line, and the frontmost exterior wall of the Barn. Violators will be punished by herding.

Kim spies the would-be vagrant:

She moves into position...

He spots Kim. Freeze! Which way will he break!?

Webby breaks for Mom. Kim curves around as insurance. Gee, think she's off to the right? lol

Yes yes, just doing my job. All in a day's work. No need to thank me. Worship would be just fine.

And to get the whole ShaiCrew in...here's Brie. Up to her usual shenanigans. Ungraceful cat moment in 3...2...1...

~thanks for looking~

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Awwwe ... I love them all! :) That first pic is precious and suitable for framing!

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Too cute. :) I love ur dogs.

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all :)

@lauren17 - Would you like to have two of them? ;) Mine thinks it's fun to climb on things, find something edible, and knock it down to the dogs to watch them scarf it up...

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
They are beautiful! What is Webster? He looks like he's part fennec fox!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Thanks all :)

@lauren17 - Would you like to have two of them? ;) Mine thinks it's fun to climb on things, find something edible, and knock it down to the dogs to watch them scarf it up...
Haha I can't imagine having two Sophie's in my house, I'm pretty sure she's already planning on using her evil kitty powers to take over the world! My previous cat used to do the same thing for our dogs. I think her and Preston had some kind of pact.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts