Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Shadow. While growing up, I've never had less than 1 dog and 3 cats, but this is my first foray into dog ownership (although I've had cats for the last 4 years, right now I have 2). My boyfriend and I adopted him from a lady who found him at a kill shelter (she fostered him for 2 weeks). The poor baby still has a scar on his neck from where (they think) he had been kept outside and his collar had bit into his neck. We've had Shadow for almost 1 month and he is adapting SO WELL. We love him!

The last one is sort of sucky because it was taken on a cell phone, but we take Shadow over to my boyfriend's friend's house about once a week for play dates with their dog Cody. They get along so well.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
shadow is very beautiful!i love the color of his coat. good job giving him a forever home!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Oh wow, what a BEAUTIFUL dog! I have two Shep/Husky mixes myself and absolutely LOVE them. Your pup is gorgeous!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Oh my GOSH he's GORGEOUS! I love his coat, and his eyes are gorgeous! His coat really reminds me of that one flavor of icecream with the fudge swirls, its name eludes me... :eek: (I mean that in a good way lol... I got distracted) What a handsome boy he is!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts