Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious! I am aware that some organizations have certain colors associated with them, that all colors are allowed, and that service dogs do not even need any sort of vest or identifying equipment. However, because most do, I've decided to ask based on your observations or personal experiences what colors you usually see on service dogs vs the colors you see on therapy dogs. Personally, I usually see service dogs in red and therapy dogs in yellow... In light of that, is it "false advertising" to put my therapy dog in red because people might think she is a service dog? It will say "Therapy Dog" on her vest and the vest will have the patch of the organization, so I think it would be okay, but what are your opinions? Should I do a wine color or maybe orange instead of red? Or should I just use yellow?

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Doesn't really matter.

My dog wears a black leather harness. My friend's dog wears a blue nylon guide harness. CCI dogs have their specific colors. *shrugs*

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Doesn't really matter.

My dog wears a black leather harness. My friend's dog wears a blue nylon guide harness. CCI dogs have their specific colors. *shrugs*
Thanks! Just wanted to make sure it wasn't anything quietly taboo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts