Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Walking through the pet store with Dexter, my papillon, and my son, on a Saturday. Very, very busy time. People and dogs all around. I picked Dex up and was holding him while we went down a crowded aisle and then......it happened. The most wretched god-awful stench eminated from us and EVERYONE looked at me. :redface: But that's not the worst part!!

My three year old son shouts at the top of his little lungs...."mama, you farted" and he just laughs and laughs. It really REALLY was the damn dog!

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
That's horrible. I bet you turned red! Luke doesn't make sounds when he toots, he does his "SBD's" or "silent, but deadly" ones where they'll hit you and knock you over and since he's constantly by my side I get hit quite often, lol. I bet you'll look back and find this funny later.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I haven't really heard a dog farting yet, I only smelt it, since Laika sleeps in the living room (where I spend most of my time).
But her farts don't really smell tht much... Maybe because she's just puppy.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had tried Dexter on Blue Buffalo Wilderness for a while and his farts were deadly. The food made him extremely gassy. lol So, the aforementioned incident happened while on Blue Wilderness. I call it the "Blue Stench". haha!!

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
LOLOL! It's bad enough when your S.O. blames you, but your own child??? hahahaha. That's some funny stuff.

Bella has been exceptionally stinky since switching her to Orijen. So awful it woke me up the other night....eye-watering stench. ....unless it was me and I didn't know it. lol

·
Registered
7,262 Posts
Katie farts when she sits sometimes, but fortunately her farts don't smell. They do seem to startle her as she jumps up and looks back towards her butt. Then she looks a little embarrassed.

On the topic of bodily functions, she also burps - loudly ... usually in public ... when everyone is quiet. :redface:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Hahaha your son is adorable!

Butters was having the worst farts yesterday and then this morning took the most giant poo ever.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts