Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He heard a car pulling in the driveway...

"What's that noise Mom? Someone to see Uallis?"

Chewing on his foot:

A few more coming...

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Finished!! Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
thanks for posting MDAWN!!! I've been missing my boy lately!!! :D he is still cute despite the long sad face..

Hope you are feeling better now too.. (hugs)

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Oh gosh I love him so much!!! What a handsome boy!

Uggh I cant decide whether to get my Euro Dane first or a Mastiff when I graduate College and James and I move into our own home. I JUST CANT DECIDE!!!! Uallis isnt helping either!!! :p
Nessa

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for posting MDAWN!!! I've been missing my boy lately!!! :D he is still cute despite the long sad face..

Hope you are feeling better now too.. (hugs)
Thanks Mudra.

I wish I could get some pictures of him that show more of his goofy side. He's not always so serious...although he is most of the time. When he's outside with one of us one on one he is VERY goofy acting with the way he jumps around and whatnot...VERY silly. :rolleyes:

As to whether I've been feeling better...I'm ok, just taking it one day at a time. I was VERY close to my father so I do have some bad moments but I think that I'm slowly coming to terms with it.

Oh gosh I love him so much!!! What a handsome boy!

Uggh I cant decide whether to get my Euro Dane first or a Mastiff when I graduate College and James and I move into our own home. I JUST CANT DECIDE!!!! Uallis isnt helping either!!! :p
Nessa
Thanks Nessa! I have to say go with the breed that you love...but you can't really go wrong with a Mastiff. For my lifestyle at least, they are the perfect dog. :)

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Pheww I dont know. I love both breeds immensely, but Great Danes are what I know. It would be something totally different I guess. lol. Hmm... I really dont know... all I know is I cant wait to have my own Uallis!

BTW, how much does he weigh now? Or the last time you weight him??? James wants to know!
Nessa

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pheww I dont know. I love both breeds immensely, but Great Danes are what I know. It would be something totally different I guess. lol. Hmm... I really dont know... all I know is I cant wait to have my own Uallis!

BTW, how much does he weigh now? Or the last time you weight him??? James wants to know!
Nessa
I had to look at his vet records as I couldn't quite remember...:eek: At his last appointment, he was 182lbs. I imagine though that he has edged closer to 200 because he just "seems" heavier. When he sits on me or lays on me, I can feel a difference...Hmmm...maybe its time to take my boy in for a weigh-in?? ;) Eddie probably needs a weigh in as well now that I think about it. I'm hoping that he's gone under 100lbs...lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts