Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few pics of Selene getting ready to go out for her walk. I gave my son Darin Selene this time instead of Loki so I could get some pics of her. Normally he's the one walking Loki so its easier to get the pics off of someone else walking the animal then me taking pics of the one I'm walking

Earrific

Ohh thats the spot

·
Registered
174 Posts
Selene is breathtaking. Is she a wolf dog? If so, How are they bred? ls it like a wolf and a dog bred together and its offspring bred back to another wolf? Sorry, I'm quite ignorant when it comes to wolf dogs.:redface:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes she is a wolfdog. It can be. There's so many ways. Wolf to dog or wolfdog to wolf or dog to wolfdog, or wolfdog to wolfdog. Which also means you have different contents of wolfdogs, low, mid, or high contents.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
IMO since Selene and Loki make my days - there needs to be a picture update each day! To ensure that I never have a bad day :D

Since until I figure out in which direction I want to go for schooling - they're the closest thing I have to wolves right now :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
IMO since Selene and Loki make my days - there needs to be a picture update each day! To ensure that I never have a bad day :D

Since until I figure out in which direction I want to go for schooling - they're the closest thing I have to wolves right now :)
Agreed... Selene is gorgeous and Loki is my absolute favorite. I formally request a 20 photo/day minimum!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts