Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and the hubby always get a good laugh when we find our boys sleeping unmodestly...unaware of the world around them....as if they were modeling for the next issue of Playdog....Spooky and Wicket....

Anyone else out there with these pictures?? LOL...

Attachments

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
It took Roxxy nearly 2 yrs to be comfortable enough around me to do this, so I don't call it being immodest in the least...I'm always happy to rub her tummy!

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
It started young

and just kept going

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Normally you'd NEVER see Nubs lay like this. This was the first time I've ever seen it...

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Mine only do that when they do the critter crawl.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Max has always been an exhibitionist. Here he is on his first day home:

Here's an even funnier, slightly more recent picture:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Squeeker...love the one with the hubby! Too durn cute. Just so relaxed in ALL the photos.
Haha, thanks! That one was taken very soon after we brought her home. Our lap/chest is still her favourite place to crash in the evening!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Here's Zoey's latest un-modest photo.. We just moved into our new house this week and she's been soaking up the sun in the big patio door window.. She didn't get to lay in many sun rays at the apartment.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
here's our old man, Tipper, as close to "immodest" as he could get...and he loved the bathtub...

could never get Lacey like that...it hurt too much and she'd only stay there for a few seconds....

Tir, however, has no qualms of being immodest, even when she was very prego...("rub my belly?")

and i think Titch learned to like the upside down position...

and Saoirse hides as much as possible when she sees the camera...getting better tho....

·
Registered
393 Posts
Molly needs more modesty

Hailey never sleeps like that, but Molly does it all the time.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Did someone say around here that the pics were just subjects laying on their backs??

; ) What about a dog that interrupts a photo-shoot to take a whiz??

1 - 20 of 22 Posts