Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever seen a crazy, wet Shih Tzu? Today is the day then. Lol

I’m going to be heading out to the lake house tonight and since I’ll be taking a ton of pictures I decided bathes were way over do for the little shih shrimps. Into the shower they go, scrub a dub dub, and back out they come. They’re both squeaky clean, but wet sopping little monsters!

Proof that Ted is doing a lot better.. (Me with me "mean" voice" lol)

*More*

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
While Teddie was running around the house like a wild, naked man, Velma was sitting quietly trying to stay off of the radar. She looks so funny wet.

These two pictures were taken the night before Teddie came home. She was all dolled up in her new dress waiting for her man.. AKA Ted. Later she ended up falling fast asleep because I guess she didn't get the message he was coming home in the morning. She's one happy girl now!

*All Done*

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
That's quite a 'mean' voice you've got there.... :rolleyes:

Teddie sure looks like he's feeling much better which is great because he had us all scared...

Then there's Velma.... she's so cute just sitting there.. watching her man... :D

Hope the cute couple enjoys their weekend at the lake.

You will have lots of pics when you come back right???

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Mmm, the smell of wet Shih Tzu on the couch. :D I just love that little Teddie He has such a great personality. How can anyone not love a dog with a bad case of the zoomies. lol Why is it that dogs run around like lunatics after a bath? lol Velma looks so sophisticated. She was even looking at Teddie like she couldn't be bothered with that type of behavior. lol

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mmm, the smell of wet Shih Tzu on the couch. :D I just love that little Teddie He has such a great personality. How can anyone not love a dog with a bad case of the zoomies. lol Why is it that dogs run around like lunatics after a bath? lol Velma looks so sophisticated. She was even looking at Teddie like she couldn't be bothered with that type of behavior. lol
That's actually a great word to describe Velma; sophisticated. She really does look at Ted sometimes with a sense of "I can't believe you are behaving in such a manor!". As if it embarrasses her to be seen with such a looney toon. :eek:

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
omg! i LOVE LOVE LOVE that video! i love the sounds teddy is making. the pictures are great too. velma is such a little lady :)

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Zooming Shih! Best thing after a very long day at work. I remember T had been sick but I forget what happened. Quick recap please! :eek:
Teddie ate a little bit of wet canned food and it messed up his system. He is all better now, but he did have to stay in the hospital for 3 days. He was terribly dehydrated, but as ou can see from the video he's doing really well now, :)

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Too funny Ted,when they are wet they remind me of ewoks:D
Are you keeping Velma??....you should;):cool:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
oh that is just to cute!! you are quite the meanie, boy let me tell you!!!!:rolleyes:Teddie is adorable!

·
Registered
65 Posts
That was probably the cutest funniest video of a shih tzu I have ever seen. They're adorable!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Cuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!!! They do look like ewoks! lol

·
Registered
282 Posts
They are both so cute! I love her little dress too! :)

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
zoooooomies!!! They are such cutie pies. So yeah, are you keeping Ms Velma? And just a little can of wet food put him in the hospital for three days? :( Was it bad or something like that? I'm glad he's all better, poor little guy.

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's quite a 'mean' voice you've got there....

Teddie sure looks like he's feeling much better which is great because he had us all scared...

Then there's Velma.... she's so cute just sitting there.. watching her man...

Hope the cute couple enjoys their weekend at the lake.

You will have lots of pics when you come back right???
I know I have a really mean voice huh? lol

Yeah I got a ton of pictures.. uploading them right now. :p

Too funny Ted,when they are wet they remind me of ewoks
Are you keeping Velma??....you should
I wish I could keep her, I'm still trying to figure things out. Another big problem with keeping her; both Ted and Velma have health issues that have been coming up more often than not. Ted's last vet bill took a chunk out of my wallet and something I have to keep in mind is whether or not I could afford both of them to ever get sick. So we'll see, but I can't say yes.

zoooooomies!!! They are such cutie pies. So yeah, are you keeping Ms Velma? And just a little can of wet food put him in the hospital for three days? Was it bad or something like that? I'm glad he's all better, poor little guy.
Everyone is asking me that question lately.. does she look comfy here or something? lol

Yep that tiny bit of canned food rippe up his system. It's scary to say the least and we'll be sticking with his Wellness Core from now on! That's a sure thing!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts