·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

And then afterwards I was wondering why I bothered. :/

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Wow, those are beautiful pics- and dogs!:). They really seem to love bathtime. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
442 Posts
That is hilarious ! How in the heck do you get them to even stay still for that picture ? I have one pup and if I turn my back for a second he would be out of the tub and running all over the house :p

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Bahahah, I know how you feel about the "why do I bother?". Misty is a short coat, and her fur dries within fifteen minutes.. But my mom's dog is some manner of American Eskimo Dog mix, and she will do the very same thing. I've taken to blow drying her--even though it takes nearly an hour to get her almost dry.

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Very cute...especially the five heads peeping over the side.

Poor Trey...does he think he's a Papillon yet?

I think you need to get that BC so he has a herding compatriot :p

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very cute...especially the five heads peeping over the side.

Poor Trey...does he think he's a Papillon yet?

I think you need to get that BC so he has a herding compatriot :p
Lol, he totally doesn't know he's a sheltie. He's really picked up papillon mannerisms. It's pretty funny when he tries and fails to walk on his hindlegs like they do!

There should be a herder for him though coming late summer. At the rate it's going it may not be a BC but rather something even closer to Trey.* We'll see. ;)

They do pose like that. That first pic, I walked away so that papillons wanted to see what was up. Trey was plotting his escape and tried jumping out right after.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
The first one looks like it was a picture off a birthday card or post card or something. :D

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Oh gosh Laurelin! I always LOVE LOVE LOVE your photos! Haha! That first one is my absolute fave! :D
Haha

Oh and gosh I'm so bad at memorizing who is who... :eek: it's so bad of me! I'm going to make it a point to learn which one of your babies is which! I promise ;)

But for right now, your going to have to just help me remember who that one with the tongue out is!!! LOL! In both pics! LOL, looks like she's saying ehh got soap in my mouth! Bleggh!
LOL
Nessa

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol, there's actually two with tongues out. The first one is Bernard, and the second is Beau.

1st pic L-r: Bernard, Trey, Beau, Rose, and Summer

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
AMAZING photos...

I love them all, but the last one of Trey rolling in the grass is AMAZING. The look on his face and the paw straight up in the air really portrays the pure RAPTURE he is experiencing!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts