Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been on a breeders' waiting list for several years. Now their latest litter is 10 weeks old, and we went to visit yesterday. The boy I'm holding will be ours, and will be known as Glasdun's Take Five at Mayak, aka "Brubeck."

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
He's gorgeous.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Adorable!! When can you bring yours home??
Whenever we get our "stuff" together! LOL They are ready to go anytime - the sire's owner took their boy already. But we have to get some things finalized here first. Hopefully in about two weeks.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
GORGEOUS pups, and congratulations!

·
Banned
96 Posts
Wow those are gorgeous puppies. I love sight hounds, they are mostly awesome looking dogs...

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Is he going to be shown? or just a pet?

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
Oh my gosh Sarah, he's gorgeous! I've had a fondness for deerhounds and wolfhounds; I am so jealous!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Adorable! I've always admired this breed (and Irish wolfhounds) and I am looking forward to more pictures as he grows!

·
Registered
232 Posts
You are killing me!!! I am so seriously green with envy!!! the only thing worse, is if you were getting an Irish Terrier!!! I LOVE Borzoi's and Deerhounds... both are on my wishlist!!! and now you have both!!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Handsome boy! A former employer of mine had an Irish Wolfhound. She was a very aloof dog but boy she was beautiful. Definitely wasn't the sort to seek out attention though.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Awwwwe .... What a beautiful pup! :D I love the Wolfhound breeds. I was wondering if the temperament is different in the Deerhounds?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Oh my God, he's so precious! They are such handsome dogs.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts