41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
The rottie is gourgous

·
Registered
472 Posts
Beautiful pix! I love tailed Rotties! I'm not a fan of docked dogs.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
While I consider a SCH dog and a PP dog two different things to comment on the pics, they are totally wicked.

I'm in love with the Mals and the Dutchie. Looks like the dogs are in fine shape too. I love to see people and dogs working together!

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 · (Edited)
keechak, i just can't picture you actually carrying off the "mwahaha" thing. It just made me giggle when i read that...sorry...:eek:
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :p

While I consider a SCH dog and a PP dog two different things to comment on the pics, they are totally wicked.

I'm in love with the Mals and the Dutchie. Looks like the dogs are in fine shape too. I love to see people and dogs working together!
I put the "Protection dog" in perenthisis simply to translate what Schutzhund ment in english.

·
Registered
78 Posts
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :p

I put the "Protection dog" in perenthisis simply to translate what Schutzhund ment in english.
i had a dutch shepherd/rottie cross....i now have a dutch shepherd...both wonderful... but my rottie/dutchy mix was the worst shedding dog that ever lived... my current dutchyis a light seasonal shedder.... literally about 1/20th the shedding of my first dog, despite the similarity of the coats...

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.