Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all!

New to this forum. We just adopted our Rock Friday Sept. 8th.
He his a super good boy. I love him to pieces already!
He has been through a lot. Poor baby boy was used as a Stud for breeding and locked in a basement the whole day. His owner ended up going to jail so his mother took Rock and left him in a bathroom for the day, and only took him out once a day. HE then went to live with another family, and they had babies ranging from 9 months to 2 years, and all he was very loving to them. They lived in public housing and the owner found out so they could not keep Rock. Their neighbor knew Rock, and she did not want to see him go to a shelter because with his breed ( Pitbull) and his size ( 75 pounds) most likely he would have been out down. So she ran over and scooped him up and that is how we found Rock.

We have only had him for a few days, but he has been a super good boy. I understand their is a time after a dog is re homed that they "shut down" and I noticed Rock has been sleeping a lot. He is a 6 year old fixed male. I know older big dogs do tend to sleep alot.

I work Monday to Friday 8-5 pm but I am going to shoot home during lunch the 1st week to see how he is doing while I am at work.

http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p462/MrsB729/Rocky 2_zpslbi0ymrr.jpg

Thank you for viewing!

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Congratulations on your new addition! This forum can be a huge help for any questions you might have.

I can't see the picture, but I'm sure he's adorable :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I am not able to see the picture either; it might be photo bucket; sometimes if the settings are not complete it won't let other's see pictures from third party sites like this one. Congrats too on your new addition!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts