Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
they are big dogs with strong muscles , big head , warrior nature with shepherding duty !
in afghanistan , pakistan and exc unfortunately they used for fighting against afghan (taibadi) , alabaii and other fighter breeds in betting avents . they can growing to 85 cm and 90 kg in good condition (my mean that just eating enough food in day not eating dry bred for a day!!!! ). they breedig to tollerate hard condition , less food , bad weather and love the lowest from their owners!!!!! i think they are strong as well as tosa inu in fight .unfortunately this breed has not registered to now . here i upload some pictures of this breed . hope to be useful for experts .

Attachments

·
Registered
20,766 Posts
I don't think that cruel acts to animals should be glorified or admired. Or that the people who engage in those cruel acts should be admired no matter what else they do. It's fine to admire the individual dogs but do try not to glorify their horrible owners or their horrible actions.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I really don't like the photo of what appears to be a dog fight. If you would like to educate people on the breed of dog, that's fine, but please don't use images like that to promote this breed. Dog fighting of any sort should never be promoted or respected, for that matter.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All of you are right. this abomination act which unfortunately done in afghanistan , pakistan and exc has changed the application of these beautiful ancient breed as far as the dogs are trained to fight so hardly. its not just for this breed , unfortunately i heard that taibadi in afghanistan , bully kuta and tosa inu in japon are used for this purpose which create very horrible views. sarabi is the native breed of iran that do not used for this purpose there . iranian people like them and use that for shepherding .

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I do apologize from all of you the really dog lovers!! I had deleted the picture which demonstrates war view when you informed me about the disadvantages of that . I did not mean to discus about that . i wanted to introduce this beautiful breed to prevent their owner of this act like iranian .

·
Registered
152 Posts
Thank you for deleting the pictures of two dogs fighting.
Sarabi is a majestic, beautiful ancient breed that should be preserved and used for their original purpose. Which is guarding.
Fighting dogs is inhumane and haraam.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you for deleting the pictures of two dogs fighting.
Sarabi is a majestic, beautiful ancient breed that should be preserved and used for their original purpose. Which is guarding.
Fighting dogs is inhumane and haraam.
I am so glad to hear that (haraam)!
this word is indicate the amount of hate in you for fighting dog . I agree with you my friend.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
here is some other picture which help you to get more information about this breed . sarabi has som various tip . less hare , mass hare , ghare (black) and etc that unfortunately due to lack of science work on this breed to save , all of them are bred empirical rather than scientific . but i like less hare more!!

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sarabies have many similarities with turkish kangal . but they have som differences between each other like diameter of their shank , size of hip , size of the body and som differences in their face .

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Please tell me if this is against guidelines of this foru, I'll be happy to remove it
I use to be part of another forum, & some of the users there actually promote Dog Fighting(of that particular breed), they weren't u iran, but they believed that any dog (breed), no matter what it's original purpose was-should be bred & used in it's a original purpose.

I don't respect anybody that believes dogs should be fought, should be breed to fight, or anyhting that promotes dog fighting.
They are beautiful dogs, they are gigantic too,beautiful built.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
here is some other picture which help you to get more information about this breed . sarabi has som various tip . less hare , mass hare , ghare (black) and etc that unfortunately due to lack of science work on this breed to save , all of them are bred empirical rather than scientific . but i like less hare more!!
That one on the upper right looks so much like Sam. :) All he'd need was a black marked tail and he'd be my pup's brother...of course, my dog is not related to these in any way shape or form, but the resemblance is striking.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That one on the upper right looks so much like Sam. :) All he'd need was a black marked tail and he'd be my pup's brother...of course, my dog is not related to these in any way shape or form, but the resemblance is striking.
that puppy which u talking about is a very high blood sarabi which cost 5000 $ ! if you like him you are so tasteful my friend . please up some pic from sam

1 - 20 of 31 Posts