Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just came back from the natural pet food store armed with samples of Orijen Adult and Fromm Surf & Turf. I was hoping to score some EVO Red Meat samples, but they didnt' have any. Opinions on these 3 foods? Kobe is currently on TOTW, but seems bored with it.

Thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm currently feeding EVO small bites and Sasha loves it. I haven't gotten to try the Red Meat yet, but I probably will once she's finished with this bag. I've never personally used the other 2 foods, but planned on at least trying Orijen as I've heard wonderful things about that food. Fromm is a wonderful food as well, so all in all, good choices!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Those are great foods! I currently feed my Yorkie EVO, which I've been very happy with, but I'd like to try Orijen when we're finished with this bag, and maybe rotate the two. I would just see which one your dog likes best...they're all great choices. :D You could also rotate those two to add some variety..?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They had samples of EVO small bites (with Boston Terrier on the bag) but not Red Meat. I wanted to try the Red Meat, but is the regular EVO essentially the same nutrionally?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts