Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
looks like you did it right! You just attached the pictures but you can also always go to photobucket or another similar site and upload them there then post the code if that's what you weren't sure you were doing right. Very cute dogs and bunny :).

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks like you did it right! You just attached the pictures but you can also always go to photobucket or another similar site and upload them there then post the code if that's what you weren't sure you were doing right. Very cute dogs and bunny :).
Thank you! Same to you and your 4-legged family! I also have 2 cats, I see you have a bunny too? I've tried getting pets through rescue places, but I can't find just one & I end up crying like a baby for hours after leaving. Good for you though--I send lots of money to the shelters & infact it's what I give as presents for birthdays & Christmas (that is donations in that persons name)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Yep I've got a family like yours! A few cats, 2 dogs, and a bunny! Yeah tell me about it, the rescues here never adopt out anything to anyone.That's good :), We donate alot as well. So what are your dogs (breed wise)? Welcome to Dog Forums.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep I've got a family like yours! A few cats, 2 dogs, and a bunny! Yeah tell me about it, the rescues here never adopt out anything to anyone.That's good :), We donate alot as well. So what are your dogs (breed wise)? Welcome to Dog Forums.
Thank you! I just got a computer a few months ago & I'm pretty new to all of this. I work on a golf course, I'm a greens keeper-so no puter skills. Anyway, Jackie (whacky-jacky) is a Austrailian Shephard & cattle dog, Sammy (Sam-I-Am, green eggs & ham, aka momma's little man) is a SharPei & lab mix. I'm glad you responded to my message, I really appreciate it! I was briefly married to an idiot who claimed he loved animals, well, boy did that all change after the hillbilly moved in-needless to say it didn't last. I'll be single the rest of my life/or until I find someone who loves my 4-legged friends(my family) as much or more than I do--Could never find anyone who'd love them more than me! So, you must have a great mate to put up with your family--GOOD FOR U! I suppose I talk too much--just nice to chat with someone like myself--although you've got 1 more than me, right? U=3 cats?

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
:eek:
Thank you! I just got a computer a few months ago & I'm pretty new to all of this. I work on a golf course, I'm a greens keeper-so no puter skills. Anyway, Jackie (whacky-jacky) is a Austrailian Shephard & cattle dog, Sammy (Sam-I-Am, green eggs & ham, aka momma's little man) is a SharPei & lab mix. I'm glad you responded to my message, I really appreciate it! I was briefly married to an idiot who claimed he loved animals, well, boy did that all change after the hillbilly moved in-needless to say it didn't last. I'll be single the rest of my life/or until I find someone who loves my 4-legged friends(my family) as much or more than I do--Could never find anyone who'd love them more than me! So, you must have a great mate to put up with your family--GOOD FOR U! I suppose I talk too much--just nice to chat with someone like myself--although you've got 1 more than me, right? U=3 cats?

I just joined this forum about 3 months ago so don't feel bad about being new! Aww jackie and sammy are so cute :). Your welcome! I love welcoming people. That's what I plan on doing, not getting involved with anyone who doesn't accept the fact I love my babies! Well I'm too young to get too involved and I'm too busy so I don't have to worry about mates :). well actually I have another dog on the way and four cats!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Hallie!
Question, "How do I put a picture under my name?" You know, a pix that always comes up when I comment-plus, can I change that picture since I have a few kids? Thanks for all the help, it's well appreciated! Looking forward to your response!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Thanks Hallie!
Question, "How do I put a picture under my name?" You know, a pix that always comes up when I comment-plus, can I change that picture since I have a few kids? Thanks for all the help, it's well appreciated! Looking forward to your response!
Sure! just go to the 'User CP' then under 'settings' it says 'edit avatar' click that and it has a thing where you can upload any pic to be your avatar(what shows up under your name). Hope that helps! Cute pic with the glasses :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sure! just go to the 'User CP' then under 'settings' it says 'edit avatar' click that and it has a thing where you can upload any pic to be your avatar(what shows up under your name). Hope that helps! Cute pic with the glasses :)
THANKS HALLIE!! I like to switch pictures. Here goes.........................

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hallie-
Did it work? I won't know until I post this. Thanks for helping me figure this stuff out!! You're the best! New pix of Teddy Bear.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts