Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would of reply to the already started thread, but was unable to reply. I too get the spinning blue circle and the box doesn't open to reply.. am windows 7 , on chrome.. Thanks :)

·
Administrator
4,780 Posts
Hi,

We are experiencing some issues with the forum software. Our techs are on the case and hopefully things will be back on track soon. We really appreciate your patience.

Fergus

Hi,

We are experiencing some issues with the forum software. Our techs are on the case and hopefully things will be back on track soon. We really appreciate your patience.

Fergus

·
Registered
17,895 Posts
In the meanwhile you can hit reply on ANY comment to the post (as opposed to the reply to thread button) and it will work.

·
Administrator
4,780 Posts
Thanks, our techs are still looking into whats going on. They've seemed to have narrowed their search, so hopefully, this will be resolved soon. We'll update you when we know more.

Niall

Thanks, our techs are still looking into whats going on. They've seemed to have narrowed their search, so hopefully, this will be resolved soon. We'll update you when we know more.

Niall

·
Administrator
4,780 Posts
@Sydneyrocky - what does it look like when you attempt to use numbers or punctuation on your iPhone 7? Is this apparent on all browsers you try on your phone or just with Safari? Is it the apostrophe changing to a question mark or something else?

Thanks,
Nate

·
Registered
627 Posts
Well it seems to work ok if I turn the phone to the landscape sideways view. I tried it on the Boston Terrier forum too and it does the same thing so it seems it is an Apple issue now vs the forum. Never did that before but oh well; Apple does do little things suddenly !! Works ok on my computer; I'll just turn my phone sideways. Thanks for checking.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hi, me again. Now everything is back to normal with the keyboard and my iPhone, don't have to move to landscape, glad it is back to normal!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts