Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One week after her first birthday, Sadie has passed her CGC test! She did wonderfully! On the distraction test the evaluator dropped a shopping basket and it was VERY loud and Sadie just made a silly squinty face and then looked at me. We did have to retake the meeting a stranger with a dog part because Sadie got up but otherwise she did great!

To celebrate she ran through a mud puddle:

And we got cheeseburgers for lunch to celebrate!

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Lots of stores, groomers and vets give discounts for titled dogs (including CGC certificates). In this area most vets and groomers give a 5% discount. Dog stores especially welcome well-mannered dogs....it reflects well on them....and they reward them. You just have to ask.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lots of stores, groomers and vets give discounts for titled dogs (including CGC certificates). In this area most vets and groomers give a 5% discount. Dog stores especially welcome well-mannered dogs....it reflects well on them....and they reward them. You just have to ask.
Neato! I work at PetSmart so I already get a discount there but I'll ask my vet!

Congrats!

Are you thinking of doing pet therapy with her?
I'd considered it when I got her but she's a little too shy I think now. However I was pleased that over the past few weeks she met people in wheelchairs and with canes and was nonplussed. Go Sadie!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts