Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so the scruffy dog thread led me start a sad wet dogs thread LOL...lets see those sad wet faces LOL.

Here is Bella...I dont have one of Maggie yet because she doesnt get bathed as often.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Awww! I don't have any of Scrappy yet as he goes to the groomer's (yes, I know...I should just bathe him myself... but she does all the other things that I don't!--nail clipping-black nails!, pulling the hair from his ears, emptying the anal glands, trim, etc... for so cheap! I prefer to do it!)

·
Banned
7,725 Posts
Haha, adorable little sad puppies! Here are mine;

Kitten;

and Frag;

Neither look particularly wet, but that's probably because of poor picture quality and the fact that I can't get Frag's head wet without him having a panic attack... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
285 Posts
I don't take many pictures of Sam when he's getting a bath because he is hard to handle (hates baths and loves to get away and roll his wet soapy self on my bed!) and he looks so sad and pathetic I can't bear to document it. But here's the three I do have:

Sad sad wet dog...looks a bit like a rodent lol

This is how he escapes. He climbs up my arms and then jumps out of the tub!

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Before I post pics, Misty, your Bella is looking very mini schnauzer-ish + doxie! That's my breed guess for her (I know you were asking about her long body, lol).

Anyway, here's some photos of Cadence in the bath:

Sorry about the eyes.. I'm feeling too lazy to fix it, lol.

And.. the saddest picture ever....

He looks like a sad, skinny stray who just fell into a ditch or something, lol.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Before I post pics, Misty, your Bella is looking very mini schnauzer-ish + doxie! That's my breed guess for her (I know you were asking about her long body, lol).

You know we have been thinking the same thing, maybe some poodle x schnauzer and doxie. I think poodle because she has alot of curl to her hair...schnauzer because of her face she has a schnauzer look to her face and she is getting some wire hairs poking out from her soft fur and doxie because she is really long. I think more so since her last groom, on friday. I have some pics I will post as soon as they are off the camera.

I love all the wet sad dogs LOL

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
You know we have been thinking the same thing, maybe some poodle x schnauzer and doxie. I think poodle because she has alot of curl to her hair...schnauzer because of her face she has a schnauzer look to her face and she is getting some wire hairs poking out from her soft fur and doxie because she is really long. I think more so since her last groom, on friday. I have some pics I will post as soon as they are off the camera.
I think I remember suggesting Doxie as one of Bella's breeds but you said she wasn't THAT long. She does look like she has some poodle too.

Wet cadence is so cute! He looks like a rat hahaha as all Paps do when they're wet.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts