Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mae's mom and brother and getting "put down" tomorrow and not by the vet..... Just because they are "getting aggressive". I am extremely sad and angry about this. her brother Spike IS very DA but her mom isn't. I am telling my mom first thing in the morning and maybe we can take her mom for a few months or something, I doubt it though. This is something my mom and dad fight about a lot. My dads family- could care less about animals my moms- would go to jail to save an animal. Some of them like tanks ex-owners are like my dads family but most would do anything to save an animal. I will say my dad has changed a lot about animals but his family has not. Every time I mean every time they come in and see all the animal hair they say, "shouldnt them dogs be on a chain outside". me and my mom leave when they come over, now. yes, we take the dogs with us. It is 12:16 am here and when I read my cousins status I about went in and woke my mom up(my dads at work so I wouldn't have to hear him complain). She needs her sleep though so I will tell her when she wakes up. She will most likely say no because she is tired of fixing other people mistakes(I can't count how many time we have had to foster my dad family's dogs). I am distraught about this and wish I could help,more.

here is a pic of both of them.

Spike is the black one mom the wire-haired one.

·
Registered
20,765 Posts
More people ought to be shot instead of the dogs. I hope you can do something to save them. Sometimes I really hate people.

·
Registered
591 Posts
This makes me angry too !!! I got Lucifer because he was going to be "put down " and as you said not by the vet !! I look at him now and get emotional thinking about what could of happened to him . Some people just have no heart !

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
This is awful!!! This makes me ill to my stomach! I so hope your Mom can take them ... she wouldn't be fixing anyones mistakes ... but fixing the lives of two helpless dogs! Maybe if they weren't tied up all the time they wouldn't be so angry!....... Uuuugh!

·
Registered
703 Posts
I hate this, too. Ugh. OT: I also wonder how 'kill shelters' even got started. They are illegal here in Brasil. But we have other problems.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They didn't change there mind and the deed has already been done. They wanted to do it early in the morning so they could tell there kids they "ran away".

·
Registered
20,765 Posts
So sad to think of them having their brains blown out. I wish something could be done about people like that. They wouldn't be missed.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
OMG ...May those poor little souls rest in peace. :(

What goes around comes around!

·
Registered
559 Posts
"put down and not by the vet"???! Does that mean what I think it means? I'm so sorry...how horrible for those poor dogs.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I hate this, too. Ugh. OT: I also wonder how 'kill shelters' even got started. They are illegal here in Brasil. But we have other problems.
They are unfortunately needed if you have lots of irresponsible people who don't fix their dogs and let them run outside unsupervised. The alternative would be semi feral dogs running around everywhere like you see in other countries. These dogs are often underfed and diseased.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Man, what a waste & what awful, awful people. This story will haunt me. Those poor, poor dogs.
I know .... I have to stay away from these kind of threads in the future ... I actually had to leave from the computer for a bit and cried. :(

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
This is awful. It's actually making me kind of nauseous. Those poor dogs...

·
Registered
288 Posts
Man, what a waste & what awful, awful people. This story will haunt me. Those poor, poor dogs.
This. But at least they are not being kicked out by the side of a highway to be run over or tied up somewhere to be left for dead. It's so sad and I don't understand whey they got dogs in the first place. I know I would have a hart time to shoot any animal, even if I were very hungry, but a pet? One that loves me? That's just very cold.

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
What? They can't even drop them at a shelter to be humanely put to sleep? At least Kabota's owners did that much.

And the fact that I just typed that has me in tears.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They "didnt want them in cages".

1 - 19 of 19 Posts