Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm almost positive that Gambit is not full blood rottie. The lady I bought him from says he is. What do you think he is mixed with? I know this probably gets old and I'm sorry I just want to kind of know. Thanks.

·
Registered
124 Posts
The only thing that would strike me as not being rotti would be his size...if he's getting close to full grown in that second pic. But otherwise, he looks full rott to me...but i'm not rott enthusiast

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well he is 7 months old. I hear that they Won't be full grown until about 1 1/2 years.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Where'd ya get him? Could just be a "lesser quality" dog, in terms of his breeding, depending on who bred him. Although it seems like he has a white spot on his chest.

At 7 1/2 months he still sure does have a lot of growing to do.

What a cutie though, I love the second picture, what a smile :)

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Love the baby pictures! He looks Rottie to me. How much does he weigh? And yes at 7 1/2 months he has a bit of "growing up" to do. At any rate, he is quite the handsome fellow and I personally want to see lots more pictures of him. Love the Rottie face and smile. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Love the baby pictures! He looks Rottie to me. How much does he weigh? And yes at 7 1/2 months he has a bit of "growing up" to do. At any rate, he is quite the handsome fellow and I personally want to see lots more pictures of him. Love the Rottie face and smile. :)
Thank you....He is around 55 pounds or so.

·
Registered
20,766 Posts
He looks pure to me. He's in that gangly teenage stage, and all dogs look funny at that age.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts