Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't help it. I knew it was a bad idea at the time, but... I was curious. I had to try it at least once. She does it all the time, and seems to enjoy it - I just needed to know what it's like.

After taking Dilly-Dally on her evening walk, I got down on my hands and knees, and... sniffed her butt.

Worst. Mistake. Ever.

You know how they say smells are the gateway to memory? Well, some things in life, you just can't un-smell. Some things in life, you just can't forget.

Now excuse me while I cry myself to sleep.

·
Banned
749 Posts
I couldn't help it. I knew it was a bad idea at the time, but... I was curious. I had to try it at least once. She does it all the time, and seems to enjoy it - I just needed to know what it's like.

After taking Dilly-Dally on her evening walk, I got down on my hands and knees, and... sniffed her butt.

Worst. Mistake. Ever.

You know how they say smells are the gateway to memory? Well, some things in life, you just can't un-smell. Some things in life, you just can't forget.

I think a little scientific research is in order. Go out somewhere find another dog other than your own sniff it's butt and then let us know if the smell was different. At least this way we all know on DF that it is or is not since we have no way of knowing what dog's know.

Heck you sniffed one what would it hurt to do it again to a different one.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts

Worst. Mistake. Ever.

I'm hoping you don't tell your RL family/friends about this..... :eek:

If you have an SO... don't share this info. Trust me on this one. ;)

·
Registered
347 Posts
LOL...too funny! :)

·
Registered
431 Posts
Wow, I would never want to know what a dog's butt smelled like. Nor would I ever smell a dog's butt. Nor would I ever admit on the internet that I had that curiosity and quelled the curiosity by smelling my dog's butt. Better you, than me, my friend!

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I haven't confessed my secret shame to anybody in the real world, but I don't know too many dogs named 'Dilly-Dally' so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

Why do I get the feeling I'll be forever known here as 'that guy who sniffed his dog's butt'?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts