Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

My begal, pickles has been sleeping under the blanket or between my legs ever since i got him. This had lead him to want to sleep under something. I am completely fine with this as i have never had a problem with this, But a couple of months ago he ripped a hole in the sheets so he could sleep under it. I was fine with this as the sheets were quite old and had been left out of in the sun causing the material to break down. So i just though it would not happen again as the sheets were very easy to rip. I got new sheets and yesterday he ripped a hole into them with easy. He dosent dig into the sheets as far as Im aware and only really did it when i first got it. I'm not really sure what to do as i cant punish him as it is something he dosent do often.

Cheers Alex

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The first time i was at work so was not home, but the second time i was but had headphones so did not hear him. I would say he is doing it on purpose as he is just trying to get under something to sleep. I have been making sure there has been something above the sheet even if it is a another loose sheet so he can just crawl under it. But i tend to forget now and then. What is the toughest sheet? Might try this method

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.