Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DSCN0138.jpg
I didnt want to post this right away when I joined because I recently was still mourning over her.
Pepsi was an paranoid cat, because we moved a lot. she liked being outside. I know that she loved us because she'll let us pet her and hold her..she was my Rockstar company and she took on mother roles like licking him. DSCN1120.jpg

She died December 23rd 2011..(7 years old) she was hit by a car and found on the side on the road the next morning. she usually came in when I brought the dogs out but noticed she didnt. I had to go next door for something when my uncle, walking toward me ask if this was my cat..Silly me i was looking around seeing if she'll come running up to me or toward the house. I asked "where is she"...then he pointed to the road. I ran up to the spot and he wiped off the snow on her..I cried so much that day and even after when I had to bury her. I couldnt stand the fact she was in my shed in a box wrapped in a blanket. I checked on her all the time while she was in there.

she had a stocking for christmas..I brought it to my mothers where we hung it with the rest of ours. Inside of her stocking was a clay impression that ive made recently of her paw.
<3 you'll be my forever halloween cat. I'll miss you dearly.. :( I hope you didnt suffer

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you..It was hard keeping the tears back while typing this. the one that suffering more is Rockstar..He still comes to the door looking for her, even ran outside once meowing for her but ran back in when he noticed how cold it was. hes been sleeping a lot in front of our big window..im sure he's depressed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts