Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Riley came home on Saturday, it was a hour and a half drive home, and he did great! He is such a quiet boy, until he see's the cat :( , all he ever wants to do is go outside and play with his ball! He walks very well in the yard, but we are still working on walking on the sidewalk, since everything is new to him, he gets very excited and pulls everywhere. Once he gets used to it, I am sure he will calm down. Also I am training him to walk right, and heel. He loves everyone, but follows me wherever I go. He sleeps cuddled next to me all night, unless it is hot,then he moves. Once it cools down he is next to me again! I have him on "Holistic Blend - Lamb and Rice" He seems to be doing much better, and his coat is softer! He had no trouble adjusting at all. He is just an all around amazing dog. :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
congratulations!
It looks like you two are a perfect match. I hope things keep going well, and do take some pictures of your boy :)

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
I remember your post about Riley.....good for you both! I am glad it is working well for both of you. I like pics too! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts