Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a retail store and want to put a post outside so owners have a place they can tie up their dogs. Starbucks has a nice one. I can't seem to find a place online that sells them. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

thanks

·
Registered
404 Posts
I would ask inside starbucks, but they probably don't know. Then send a email or a phone call to the main star bucks - hey you never know you may get someone helpful ;)

If you know of a handy man or Amish live in your area (they do in mine and are very helpful with odd projects) ask them to look at it and see if they can build it.

Please let me know how you make out - I would like to see the final project :)

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
pet edge I believe has wall mounts for dogs (made for grooming shops) But Im sure would work well for outside too.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Interesting concept. Do people actually use those? I wouldn't ever leave my dog alone outside. I would be afraid someone would take the old guy!

·
Banned
6,240 Posts
I would use it as I bike with my dog but if I leave her tied to the bike she can pull it over. So I usually find something else to tie her to.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Your hardware store will carry surface mount gate or fence posts. They have a flat plat with predrilled holes. All you need to do is drill the bolt holes and screw it in place. Then drill a couple of holes through the post and add some ring bolts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts