Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got a nice recipe (you've already tried) for dog bisciuts preferably using chicken liver? An easy one as I've never done much doggy baking.

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
For using in Obedience and Agility I make up a simple recipe. One can of tuna, one cup of flour and one egg. Mix together (sometimes you have to add a little water along with the juice in the tuna can) Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, then I take it out, cut into small squares and put it back in for another 10 minutes. It stays soft if kept in the fridge and works great as you can also break little pieces off the small squares for treating. As I am in quite a high altitude, you may have to experiment on how long to cook.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the recipe Kyllobernese!:) I'm definately going to try it out.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Interesting for sure . Did you alternate flavors at all ? I've only bought the Liver ones cause he loves them so much . I just got him to learn how to shake a paw ( didnt think it would happen) with these as reward . Suddenly on day 3 he came on the couch and started waving at me , I near died laughing because it was funny. He associates wanting a cookie with waving now . Have to work on that cause its not really the outcome I wanted :D :D :D But it is cute .

I bought three bags of those ! They were liked for a bit ... but now they won't touch them :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts