Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could be a swing and a miss as a thread but I thought it was a fun premise. If you were reincarnated as a dog in the next life... which breed would you hope to be?

I would have to go with a working line GSD. Intelligent, powerful and great workers. Would love to spend hours performing various tasks.

Second choice would probably be Irish Wolfhound :) Loyal and gentle giants with a hidden ferocity.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
My favorite sport that I actually did was track ... I loved to run like the wind ... everywhere! I would want to be a dog who was able to just run run run like the wind! Maybe a greyhound? ....... or whatever breed is the best at this. :)

·
Registered
559 Posts
I don't know enough about the various breeds to say, but I think it'd be nice to be a rescue dog at Best Friends. Obviously, I'd want to avoid whatever abuse/neglect landed me there, but seems like a nice place to recuperate!

Or maybe I'd enjoy being a lab. They seem so happy-go-lucky, in the moment kind of dogs. That would be nice.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
I remember a thread like this :p
If I'm realistic I'd be something like a Greyhound. Lean body, calm and quiet, not a fan of cold, does not like to be roughhoused, stays out of trouble, little apprehensive around others.

But a breed I'd want to be? Definitely either a temperamental sighthound like an Azawakh or a livestock guardian breed like a Sarplaninac.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts