Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone

I was watching Dog Whisperer this evening on National Geographic channel and Redmoon Pet Food had a commercial for their custom pet food. Redmoon claims to offer weight management and natural ingredients.

My question to the group is this...has anyone ever used Redmoon and their products.

I did a search on Google tonight and came across their blog site http://www.rextalkingdog.com/blog - nice commercial

But wondering about the reality .... has anyone ordered food from them?

Cheers

Steven Smith
Calgary, Canada

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
i haven't used their products but I just went on their website to take a look at the ingredient list of their formulas and the food is excellent quality. There's no by-products, no grains and there's lots of good quality meat. However, it's looking very very expensive per pound. There are foods of similar quality for about $1/lb instead of $3/lb. Even with expensive grain free foods, it's only about $1.50/lb so I think their food is a little overpriced.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I actually started feeding my dog RedMoon a couple months ago after I saw an ad in the paper about them. The idea of shipping right to my door really got my attention so i decided to try it!
My dog absolutely loved the food after I switched him over. It is a little more expensive then some other foods i agree, but the benefits that I have seen are totally worth it!! My dogs coat is softer, he eats less, and the bad breath he used to have no longer can clear the room!!
I recommend that if you are looking for a new food for your dog you should give RedMoon a shot!!
I wish I would have seen the commercials on Dog Whisperer!! I will have to watch the next episode :)

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
I used to feed him Medi Cal, as recommended by my vet.
Yeah because MediCal has lots of fillers and carbs, switching to any good quality grain free will have the same effect you see in your dog.

The ingredients are very good for this food but like I said, price is a bit high. However, if price isn't an issue at all, it's excellent.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Everyone for the feedback...I am going to give Redmoon a try, they are a local Calgary company (found this out doing some research, one of their websites is down)...what the heck worth a try. Did some more digging around about Redmoon this morning and found some of their videos online as well. Love the stinky cat farts one...to bad Maggie, my little Scottish Terrier princess and her buddy Eddie can't enjoy them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcWMeYvkOS4

Have a great day everyone and thanks for your help so far...

Will let you know when I get my Redmoon and will post a reply here

Cheers

Steven in Calgary, Canada

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks...I actually ordered some of their food from redmoonpetfood.com and so far so good...the dogs love it...we will see how it goes though...but so far so good

Steven

·
Registered
1 Posts
There is NO equivalent to RedMoon Pet Food. I'm a canine nutritionist and RedMoon is the only kibble that I would recommend and feed to my dogs and cats and the only kibble that my dog will eat. RedMoon is the best because of the human grade ingredients and therapeutic blends used and the low temperature in which the food is prepared which preserves the qualities of the ingredients.
Shirley, Toronto

Hi Everyone

I was watching Dog Whisperer this evening on National Geographic channel and Redmoon Pet Food had a commercial for their custom pet food. Redmoon claims to offer weight management and natural ingredients.

My question to the group is this...has anyone ever used Redmoon and their products.

I did a search on Google tonight and came across their blog site http://www.rextalkingdog.com/blog - nice commercial

But wondering about the reality .... has anyone ordered food from them?

Cheers

Steven Smith
Calgary, Canada

1 - 10 of 10 Posts