Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What A Great Forum!

Hi! My name is Susan and I'm sure everyone will get a good laugh out of this when I say ... I believe I love dogs more than anyone in the world (actually all animals). My husband and I live in the country with our family of rescued pets. They are all the loves of my life and I would be lost without them.

I'm currently having some issues with one of my little guys, which I posted under dog health. I'm thrilled to have found this forum and will be most grateful for any reponses to my questions. Anytime I can help, I will be more than happy to oblige:)

Susan

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Re: What A Great Forum!

Hello and welcome! I am right behind you on the loving dogs :) ...............

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Thank you all for the warm welcome. It's so nice to be part of group that shares the same love and interest for dogs.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Abbylynn, I'm sorry for your loss of Leeo Bandit. I know, unfortunately, through experience that it's the worst thing ever to lose one of our beloved pets. It seems unfair that their life span is so short. I love your pictures! Hugs.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Hi Erica!

Pictures coming as soon as I figure everything out here on the site:)

·
Registered
13,075 Posts

Abbylynn, I'm sorry for your loss of Leeo Bandit. I know, unfortunately, through experience that it's the worst thing ever to lose one of our beloved pets. It seems unfair that their life span is so short. I love your pictures! Hugs.
Thank you SusanF ... Leeo was my heart dog ... the best dog I have ever had in over 50 years. It was as if we could read each other's minds and never have to say a word ... Your condolences are truly heartfelt.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Abbylynn, we lost our Golden, Bailey, to cancer two years ago and we always said that he was the best dog ever ... and he was. We still shed tears now and then and miss him sorely. We have a beautiful picture of him hanging on our wall. He looks like he's going to jump right out of it. He was doing one of his favorite things; running with his ball His spirit remains, as does Leeo's. When I figure out how to download pictures, I will include this particular picture of him as well as the rest of our family. Hugs.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts

Abbylynn, we lost our Golden, Bailey, to cancer two years ago and we always said that he was the best dog ever ... and he was. We still shed tears now and then and miss him sorely. We have a beautiful picture of him hanging on our wall. He looks like he's going to jump right out of it. He was doing one of his favorite things; running with his ball His spirit remains, as does Leeo's. When I figure out how to download pictures, I will include this particular picture of him as well as the rest of our family. Hugs.
Awwwe ... I am so sorry about Bailey. :( I bet his photo is beautiful ... as his spirit.

Their spirit does remain ... Leeo's ashes are in a music box urn in my bedroom on a shelf ... where he liked to be the most ... just by my side. I also have his photo on my wall ... looking over me. On another forum I also frequent ... Leeo's name is "Shadow Angel" .... As he was very loyal and always was by my side ... and will remain so ... as his remains are going with me when my time comes to go to the bridge. :)

I will be looking forward to your photographs. :)

You can go to www.photobucket.com ... it is a free photo site .... just sign up and load your pics from your computer files. Then copy them in the IMG area ... and paste them into the large white board we type our messages on. :) There are also instructions in the stickies in the dog pictures forum. ... in case I have you confused! Lol!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts