Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There, Nowadays home devices can be controlled centrally via smart devices, and this really makes it a lot convenient for mums like me. Speaking about automatic vacuums, has anyone tried any robot vacuums? They say it can be controlled via a mobile app and connect to other smart devices. Anyone had any experience so far? I have a pet Shih Tzu and the hair is really all over the place. Based on some review Bobsweep and Roomba are good with pet hairs. They will suck even the tiny ones. Very useful review here let me know if you have any other references/reviews/recommendations - thewiredshopper.com/bobsweep-pethair-vs-roomba-960 (y)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mitchie, have you tried to use a "Search community" function? Plenty of threads here: https://www.dogforums.com/search/89128/?q=vacuum&o=relevance

From my experience, Roomba is not enough if your dog is shedding often. For us it's only Roomba + regular vacuum cleaner as I've stated in my own topic recently.
And also, do you have a furminator? Brushing? I brush Dusk from two to three times a week to keep his shedding under control. Proper grooming will help you to deal with this, trust me, and I believe that many members of this forum could share their tricks with you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi There, Nowadays home devices can be controlled centrally via smart devices, and this really makes it a lot convenient for mums like me. Speaking about automatic vacuums, has anyone tried any robot vacuums? They say it can be controlled via a mobile app and connect to other smart devices. Anyone had any experience so far? I have a pet Shih Tzu and the hair is really all over the place. Based on some review Bobsweep and Roomba are good with pet hairs. They will suck even the tiny ones. Very useful review here let me know if you have any other references/reviews/recommendations - thewiredshopper.com/bobsweep-pethair-vs-roomba-960 (y)
Jeesh, totally forgot to leave a link to my topic. It's kind of about a deep cleaning and that's rather specific, but you might find some good tips from Shell here: https://www.dogforums.com/threads/husky-and-a-person-with-allergies-just-visiting.506706/#post-5288353

1 - 3 of 3 Posts