Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot turn my back for a minute........ Benny managed to chew through his harness strap while I was making the morning coffee. I caught it too late. I need a good harness with an adjustable strap that goes between his legs and his chest? There was no adjustment for his other one. Anything almost indestructible out there? :(

·
Registered
35 Posts
We like the Kurgo harness's...but I am not sure I would classify any harness I have ever seen as "almost indestructible"...maybe look at some of the working dog or professional K9 websites??????? I would assume that a harness for a SAR dog or a Police dog or other "professional" dog has to take more abuse than the Petco versions available ot the rest of us.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We like the Kurgo harness's...but I am not sure I would classify any harness I have ever seen as "almost indestructible"...maybe look at some of the working dog or professional K9 websites??????? I would assume that a harness for a SAR dog or a Police dog or other "professional" dog has to take more abuse than the Petco versions available ot the rest of us.
Good point!

Thanks to everyone for the replies. :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
I just dropped this in your other thread, but I'll leave it here too: http://lupinepet.com/guarantee

"Seems crazy but we’re not kidding! Whether Spot thinks his collar is more fun to chew than his bone, Fido prefers to walk himself or Fluffy seems to like the ‘feather boa’ look, we’re gonna replace it. No return shipping, no receipt, no questions asked! It’s that simple! And the best part? Your replacement goes back in the mail the next business day after the damaged item is received."

It may not be chew-proof, but it had better be damn close since they are willing to cover the return shipping expenses and send you a new one if your dog eats it. I'd double check with them just to make sure their harnesses are covered under than guarantee, but if they are, that could save you lots of money should he do this a few times over.

ETA: NVM, you saw it in the other thread already. Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts