Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took a few pics of Niko today and haven't posted any on here since I first got him, so I thought I would share. He's ten and a half months old now, a Lab/Boxer/Italian Pointer mix.

Feel free to use this thread to show off some photos of your dogs too.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
He is beautiful! :) His coat is gorgeous!!! He looks very proud too.

Poor Abbylynn hasn't had much recognition lately from me ... with all the new rescues and such ... so here is one I took two days ago of her ... she is holding her ears back because she hates cameras! Lol!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Took a few pics of Niko today and haven't posted any on here since I first got him, so I thought I would share. He's ten and a half months old now, a Lab/Boxer/Italian Pointer mix.

Feel free to use this thread to show off some photos of your dogs too.

What a beautiful dog.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the kind words folks, and thanks for sharing Abbylynn, looks a bit like my childhood dog.

I'm babysitting a miniature pinscher right now so I'm gonna try to get a good pic of him and Niko together and post it up too.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Niko sure is a handsome dog! I agree with the others, he looks so proud. Regal even.

Mike is being cuddled by my father atm :p

2012-05-14 18.58.22.jpg

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is your father a painter Avie? In the photo his pants look like all of mine! Nice looking dog, I'm jealous of the tail, Niko didn't come with one.

As for Niko, If you take 100 photos, 3 of them are bound to look proud and regal! :laugh:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Yeah, he is a painter, among other things ;)

The photo craze sounds familiar, with a phone (or digital camera) it's so easy to take LOTS and LOTS of them, so there gotta be a couple of good ones in there, hahaha!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
managed to get Niko and his buddy Friday in the same picture, much easier said than done. Was a fun couple of days of babysitting and I have a new respect for you multiple dog owners.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Oh! They both are sooo cute! That little one is precious! :)

Yep ... multiple dogs remind me of when all my kids were small and still at home! Lol! :) The dogs have filled the empty nest!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts