Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Raw Feeders.... This is bad..... (not food related.)

1K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  JohnnyBandit 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I'm not worried. It's just a position they're taking. It's not a binding law on raw feeders and the AVMA's position doesn't mean vets have to agree with it. My vet knows that Molly is raw fed and she's fine with it. If a vet is going to refuse care for a raw fed dog, that's a different story. I'll continue to feed Molly PMR whether the AVMA likes it or not, lol.

#9 ·
You mean as in ppl who feed their dogs whole fresh raw MEAT instead of kibble??? Bc the way thr article is worded it seems like they are talking about KIBBLE that contains 'raw' ingredients as well ... Which is the majority of kibble out there regardless Of quality. Lol

I wasn't implying hat I didn't know what 'raw food' is, I was trying to understand in what context the article was referring to.

#12 ·
Aheheheh. My first reaction upon hearing this was to laugh and think "Who the f@#k cares what the AVMA has to say about anything?"

It was my second, third, fourth, and fifth reaction, too. My sixth reaction was "Dang I'm getting tired of seeing this on my newsfeed" and then my seventh through twelfth were extreme annoyance. Now I've circled back to my original reaction.

#13 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.