Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I prefer the fawn one myself, but they're both very cute. It would be hard not to walk away with the pair.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I don't see why you have to choose. Their small breed so they wont take up much room. Just take 'em both.:D

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
If I didn't have any dogs I would probably take them both. To choose, I prefer females so I would take the fawn if I could only have one. I know this doesn't help much...:eek:. I have had Chi mixes and they are the best. My first was by my side all the time. Butch is a little more independent but they were each, in there own way, the best. Good luck and keep us posted.

Again, I would take them both if she can't find a home for the other! ;)

·
Registered
962 Posts
It is hard not to pick the white dog, with those fascinating colors combo, but have you tried playing with the pups on the floor at there level. I had to make a decision once which male I wanted and what I did............

I bought two dogy toys and and sat on the floor and gave one to each dog, and watched how they interacted. One dog would play with his toy and then quickly got tired of the toy, the other dog would always come back to the toy, one dog was very interested in this human sitting on the floor with them and kept checking me out while the other dog, just interested in playing with his litter mate. So there are actions for you to observe to help you make your choice rather then picking the appearance only! Now we are all counting on you to tell us which one you finally get???

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I've made my decision! I'm going to be taking the white one home! I was going to pick him up today but we had a snow storm here which prevented me from leaving. :(

21 - 39 of 39 Posts