Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am taking care of my cousins dog, and he seems to have a rash. sometime it looks normal and then other times it looks really irritated. The prvious owner had mentioned a problem with mites about once a year, and said to use frontline for mites, but i was unable to find it, and am not sure that is what this is.

·
Registered
20,766 Posts
You can get Frontline at any vet's office or at PetCo. You also might want to try an anti-mite shampoo, and maybe one with a soothing ingredient.....that looks itchy! Poor dog.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you ever figure out what this is or how to get rid of it?? Both my dogs have this and I took the one who has it worse to the vet today and they said they think it's allergies... I was just wondering what you found out. The one was tested for mites when. We first got him but it was negative. My other dog has never had mitest so I would have never thought the rash was from that. I'm asking you because this pic shows the rash in the same places as mine. I have No idea of u use this forum anymore but maybe someone who knows will read my question lol Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts