Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No good title, lol! Just cause I love to take pics and edit pics for some reason....

First adorableness:

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
No good title, lol! Just cause I love to take pics and edit pics for some reason....
LOL you're like me Laurelin... we can never drop the camera because we have to share how great our doggies are! :D Then we end up running out of ideas for titles :rolleyes: hehe

As always your pictures are breathtaking and fun to see! There is always such a beautiful color contrast in your outside pics with your babies... so wonderful. Thanks for loving to share them!
Nessa

·
Registered
343 Posts
Those are paps, right? I like the picture of the running pap, with his tail up on the air like a flag. Reminds me in a way of watching an Arabian horse gallop. Very pretty!

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! I wish I could take pics of everyone's dogs really. I love taking dog pics and I've taken pics of mine about a million times. It'd be fun to take pics of some other doggies.

Those are paps, right? I like the picture of the running pap, with his tail up on the air like a flag. Reminds me in a way of watching an Arabian horse gallop. Very pretty!
Yep, they're papillons. :)

LOL you're like me Laurelin... we can never drop the camera because we have to share how great our doggies are! Then we end up running out of ideas for titles hehe
Of course! Lol, but then again, my dogs are the best! ;)

Every time we go outside to play I talk myself into bringing the camera just in case they do something wonderful and I get an awesome pic. xD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts