Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in TX we are hunkering down and waiting for our Ice Storm to hit. So I got bored and dug through an old photobucket. Enjoy!

For Dogstar, guess what I found? :p (For those of you who didn't know, Cait got her Kaylee from me. Kaylee came to me at 8 weeks from her breeder, and I owned her until last May.)

Please don't use any of the pictures without permission. Even the cute ones. :p

Kaylee at 8 weeks old.

Christmas Kaylee! It took probably close to a 100 pic to get the perfect one. This was my '07 Christmas Card pix.

My CH, CD, RA CGC smooth male.

More Mr D. His ears are flying. :p

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Charm, CGC who when bred to:

CH Gofor produced this beauty...

Multiple Specialty/All Breed winning Tex-Sun Legacy In Gold. Sadly, Lacey left us all too soon.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And now the brat of Tex-Sun. The only 'child' in her litter, she thinks she's a human, the little twister named Tess (Lacey's little sister) that Dogstar adores and wishes that she owned her. ;-)

I like the split bum. :p

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

About 4 months old, gawky, ugly and naked. :p

And a few more of the sable male.

I'm dead! Wet dog on the clean laundry, Mom's gonna kill me!

Heeeellllllppppp!!

3 months. He's rocking back a tad.

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
OMG are you TRYING to kill me?!?!?

BABY KAYLEE PICTURES?!?!?! Ugh I want her even more now. And Tess just got cuter and cuter didnt she?!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kaylee is a pill, a very sweet and lovable pill, though. I have a *ton* of Kaylee pix. They are just stored on my other computer.

Tess is still in her ugly stages, so I can't really comment about her getting cuter. She was cute as a puppy, though. :p She'll start pulling together in about 6 months.

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Kaylee is a pill, a very sweet and lovable pill, though. I have a *ton* of Kaylee pix. They are just stored on my other computer.

Tess is still in her ugly stages, so I can't really comment about her getting cuter. She was cute as a puppy, though. :p She'll start pulling together in about 6 months.
I will always love kaylee. And I think Tess is adorable. You guys have really got me into the smoothes. Tess and Mal are just too cute.

I would steal Kaylee in a HEARTBEAT though.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love the roughies also. :p Charm is 8 years old, and acts like royalty.

And of course, Tess is the complete opposite. She acts like a hellion. But she's a blast to live with and is going to make an awesome performance dog. And hopefully she'll produce well also.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Oh, they are all just so gorgeous! I just can't get enough of that inquisitive, yet dignified, collie facial expression! I guess that's one reason why we decided to apply to adopt one. :) We used to live in TX, and now I almost wish we still did so I could come visit your beauties! Hee, hee!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts