Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Summer's favorite pastime:

The girls:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Beautiful pics- thanks for sharing! I saw those pics of the little gostling- they are just too sweet:D

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
1st, my 3 would be having a field day w/ those geese....Tir loves the way the babies disappear under the water:)....but they're not supposed to notice the babies:rolleyes:

2nd, Roses ears look like they should be on another dog....she is sooo cute, tho....and i love Summer; what's at the top of the "hill" she's going up?

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Rose is beautiful! I love her colors. Are white blazes 'required' in Paps?

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1st, my 3 would be having a field day w/ those geese....Tir loves the way the babies disappear under the water:)....but they're not supposed to notice the babies:rolleyes:

2nd, Roses ears look like they should be on another dog....she is sooo cute, tho....and i love Summer; what's at the top of the "hill" she's going up?
I think that's a weirdly shaped piece of wood. I didn't notice it when we were out there but it showed up in all the pics practically.

Rose is beautiful! I love her colors. Are white blazes 'required' in Paps?
Technically, no they're not required. They are preferred though so a lot of breeders won't breed/show papillons marked like Rose and a lot of judges won't put them up or at least won't place them high. If you read the standard though, imo it reads that if all other things are equal (which is never the case) then the dog with the blaze should be put up. It's caused some issues but generally we're more lax about it in America than in other places. Beau's mom is marked very similar and she did finish her AKC Ch. I wouldn't be opposed to breeding a dog marked like Rose at all because there's a lot bigger things to worry about. Some breeders just won't bother showing because of the difficulty you face placing.

She's a very pretty girl and gets a lot of comments and questions about her unusual colors! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts